- What is the name of the tallest mountain in the USA?
- What are the red busses in London famous for?
- What is Super Mario's profession?
- What is the capital of China?
- When was Brazil independent (from Portugal)?
- What is the chemical symbol for Lead?
- What is the name of the actor portraying Ross Geller in Friends?
- What is the capital of Croatia?
- Who discovered Calculus?
- When did Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walk on the moon?
- Denali (Alaska)
- Having two floors
- David Schwimmer
- Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz (Independently)
- July 21st, 1969 (Apollo 11)