- When did Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin walk on the moon?
- What is the world's biggest fresh water lake (by area)?
- What is anime?
- Who discovered Calculus?
- What is the capital of Spain?
- What words do all the episode titles in Friends begin with?
- What is NASA an abbreviation for?
- What is the chemical symbol for Boron?
- In what video game is Dr. Gordon Freeman the main character?
- What is the name of the game designer known for the Civilization video games?
- July 21st, 1969 (Apollo 11)
- Lake Superior, between USA and Canada
- Style of animation usually associated with Japan
- Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz (Independently)
- "The one with ..."
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Half Life
- Sid Meier (Sid Meier's Civilization)