- What words do all the episode titles in Friends begin with?
- In the first episode of How I Met Your Mother, what does Ted steal to impress his date?
- What is the chemical symbol for Silver?
- What is the name of the tallest mountain in the USA?
- Who invented the jet engine, inspired by Jens William Elling's gas turbine?
- What is FBI an abbreviation for?
- What is the capital of Latvia?
- Who discovered Calculus?
- What is the capital of Romania?
- What is the name of the human protagonist in the Starcraft video games?
- "The one with ..."
- A blue French horn
- Denali (Alaska)
- Sir Frank Whittle
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz (Independently)
- Jim Raynor (James Eugene Raynor)