- What are the names of the five main characters in the How I Met Your Mother TV show?
- What is the biggest city in Washington?
- What is the most populous city in the US?
- In 1971 David Scott drops a hammer and a feather on the moon. Which hits the surface first?
- What is a "Flush" in poker?
- Who discovered Calculus?
- What is the chemical symbol for Carbon?
- What is NASA an abbreviation for?
- What is the capital of Ireland?
- Who made the first gas turbine, in 1903?
- Ted, Barney, Robyn, Lily, Marshall
- New York City
- Hammeren og fjæren treffer bakken samtidig
- All (5) cards in the same suit
- Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz (Independently)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- Jens William Ægidius Elling