- What is the chemical symbol for Boron?
- What are the red busses in London famous for?
- What is Constantinople called today?
- Who is famous for discovering the gravitational force?
- Where was the world's first electric underground/subway system, opened in 1890?
- What is the name of the actor portraying Ross Geller in Friends?
- What are other names for the "three in a row" board / pencil game?
- What is the capital of Costa Rica?
- Who discovered Calculus?
- What is the capital of Montenegro?
- Having two floors
- Isaac Newton
- London, Great Britain
- David Schwimmer
- Tic Tac Toe (USA) and Noughts and Crosses (Great Britain)
- San Jose
- Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz (Independently)