- Who invented the "modern" car, "Motorwagen" in 1886?
- Who is famous for discovering the gravitational force?
- What is the most populous city in the US?
- What video game genre does Counter Strike and Call of Duty belong to?
- What are the red busses in London famous for?
- What is the chemical symbol for Krypton?
- What does SPF 10 mean?
- What are the names of the creative duo behind "Rick & Morty"?
- Where was Rosa Parks arrested for not moving for a white passenger on the bus?
- What is the capital of Ghana?
- Karl Benz
- Isaac Newton
- New York City
- Shooters (FPS)
- Having two floors
- If you use SPF 10 sun screen, you can stay in the sun 10 times longer without being burned.
- Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon
- Montgomery, Alabama