- Who is famous for discovering the gravitational force?
- What is the most populous city in the US?
- Who discovered Calculus?
- Who invented the "modern" car, "Motorwagen" in 1886?
- What is the name of the tallest mountain in Canada?
- What is Super Mario's profession?
- What is the capital of Malaysia?
- What is FBI an abbreviation for?
- What is the chemical symbol for Zinc?
- What is Robin's job in the How I Met Your Mother TV Show?
- Isaac Newton
- New York City
- Isaac Newton and Gottfried Leibniz (Independently)
- Karl Benz
- Mount Logan
- Kuala Lumpur
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Local News Anchor