- In 1971 David Scott drops a hammer and a feather on the moon. Which hits the surface first?
- Who is famous for discovering the gravitational force?
- What is FBI an abbreviation for?
- When was USAs declaration of independence ratified by the continental congress?
- What is the name of the tallest mountain in Canada?
- What video game genre does Command & Conquer, Starcraft and Warcraft games belong to?
- What is the name of Cobie Smulders' character in the How I Met Your Mother TV Show?
- What is the capital of Morocco?
- What is Pret a Manger?
- What is the chemical symbol for Silver?
- Hammeren og fjæren treffer bakken samtidig
- Isaac Newton
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- July 4th, 1776
- Mount Logan
- Strategy games (RTS)
- Robin Scherbatsky
- A chain of sandwhich / coffee shops based in the United Kingdom