- When was USAs declaration of independence ratified by the continental congress?
- What is CIA an abbreviation for?
- What does SPF 10 mean?
- Who is famous for discovering the gravitational force?
- What is the capital of United States of America?
- What is the chemical symbol for Radon?
- What is Lily's occupation in the How I Met Your Mother TV Show?
- What is Constantinople called today?
- FPS is a genre of video games. What is it an acronym for?
- What is the chemical symbol for Titanium?
- July 4th, 1776
- Central Intelligence Agency
- If you use SPF 10 sun screen, you can stay in the sun 10 times longer without being burned.
- Isaac Newton
- Washington D.C.
- Kindergarten teacher
- First Person Shooter